Alright then. Today's coin is a 1972 American quarter!
An eagle, George Washington, E Pluribus Unum, all that good stuff.
Say hello, quarter!
(Tails) [gives us the finger]
Lovely. Was that really necessary?
(Heads) Sorry. Let's do this.
Whatever you say.
1. Is it animal?
2. Is it vegetable?
Mineral, then. 3. Is it bigger than a breadbox?
4. Is it solid?
6. Is it water?
7. Is it in a form found in nature?
8. Is it, for all practical intents and purposes, pure water?
9. Is it currently in a container?
10. Is it in midair?
11. Perhaps, being squirted at something?
12. Are the significant contaminants... organic?
13. Ooh! Acid rain?
(Tails) Keep thinking.
14. Is it being used to extinguish a fire?
15. Like, from a firehose?
16. One of those old-timey extinguishers that you had to hang upside down?
I think those were filled with water...
17. Is it being used to put out a fire?
18. Anything else I need to know?
Oop... better make this quick...
19. Is it being used by someone unusual?
20. Is it being used effectively?
Ahh... that's all the time we have. I'm gonna go ahead and guess we didn't fully get what you were aiming for...
(Tails) You stank up the joint.
Yes, I asked a few non-strategic questions... #13 in particular was wasteful.
(Tails) Well, heck, we're done now. No sense crying about it.