Alright, I haven't had a lot of time to update recently, so this is a good way to keep things flowing... our coin for today is a 1979 Canadian quarter, which, if I may say so, looks surprisingly shiny for such a venerable unit of currency.
(Heads) Why, thank you.
Enough chit chat, let's get this party started.
1) Is it bigger than a breadbox?
2) Is it bigger than a person?
Alright... I suppose it could be a person...
3) Is it a person?
4) Is it a real person?
5) Is it male?
6) Is she currently alive?
7) Is she over the age of thirty-five?
8) Is she over the age of fifty?
9) Is she currently in North America?
10) Is she politically important?
11) Is she an entertainer?
12) Do I know this person?
13) So... I can get away with drawing some random old lady?
Ah, excellent. I stink at caricature.
14) Is that all I need to know?
Ah, of course not. Where's the challenge? Alright...
15) Is this lady wearing something significant?
16) Is she doing something ladylike?
17) Is she doing something unladylike?
(Tails) You're on the wrong track entirely.
18) Is something especially interesting about to happen to her?
19) Is she in danger?
Drat.... down to one question.... have to make it count....
20) Is she about to be pleasantly surprised?
Ah. How nice. Yes, I do believe I'll draw that. Thank you, quarter!
(Heads) You're quite welcome.
What a nice coin.